Last Updated On April 17, 2023
Effective Date May 18, 2021
Information We Collect
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- IP Addresses - We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect/receive information about you in the following manner:
- When a user fills out the registration form or otherwise submits personal information.
- Interacts with the website.
- From public sources.
How We Use Your Information
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Creating user accounts
- Customer feedback collection
- Administration info
- User to user comments
- Manage user account
- Analytics - see user behavior and measure attribution from a single dashboard
- Cloud Messaging - deliver and receive messages across platforms reliably
- Authentication - reduce friction with robust authentication
- Realtime Database - store and sync app data in real time
- Storage - store files with ease
- Hosting - deliver web content faster
- Remote Config - customize the platform on the fly
- Test Lab - test in the lab environment
- Crash Reporting - keeping the platform stable
- Notifications - engage with users at the right moment
- App Indexing - drive organic search traffic
- Dynamic Links - send users to the right place inside the app/platform
- Invites - empower your users to share your app
- AdWords - acquire users with the reach of Google
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
How We Share Your Information
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- Data collection & process
We require such third party’s to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Retention of Your Information
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt-out of direct marketing communications, firebase analytics, and/or the profiling we carry out for marketing and research purposes by writing to us at email@example.com.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Grievance / Data Protection Officer
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at Panel Consulting Group LLC, 680 Main Street #536, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
|Category of Personal Information||Purpose for collecting and sharing the personal information||Parties to whom we disclose personal information for a business or commercial purpose|
|Contact information such as name and email address||
|Demographic and statistical information you provide to such as your age, date of birth, gender, interests, lifestyle information, and hobbies||
|Internet and other network device activity such as browsing history and app usage||
|Health or medical information (if provided)||
Device information and identifiers
|Location and geolocation data||
|User-generated content submitted through the EthOS Platform||
|Relationship Information (such as marital status)||
|Audio or visual data from video, picture, and audio based tasks||
|Physical characteristics when you submit a picture or video||
|Professional, educational, or employment related information||